Acceptable Use Policy
You may only use our site for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- to breach any domestic, national or international laws or regulations;
- for fraudulent or unlawful purposes or to cause fraudulent or unlawful effects;
- to harm or attempt to harm minors in any way;
- to send, received, download or upload any material which contravenes our content standards;
- to transmit any unauthorised advertising or promotional material or spam;
- to knowingly transmit viruses, time-bombs, Trojan horses, spyware, worms or any other damaging programs or codes designed to harm the operation of computer hardware and software, via the sending or uploading of data;
- Not to unlawfully access, damage or disrupt our website, the network on which the site is stored nor any software used to facilitate our website services.
In any instance where we provide interactive services on our site, we will provide you with clear information about such services offered. We will do our best to assess and monitor any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use our site. However, we are under no obligation to oversee or moderate any interactive services we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards. We strongly advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service to ensure their safety online.
These content standards apply to any material contributed to any part of our site as a whole. You must comply with the following standards:
- Adhere to UK legislation and also to the laws of the country from which they are posted;
- Be accurate (in stating facts);
- Be genuinely held (in stating opinions).
Contributions must not:
- Contain sexually explicit, offensive, hateful, violent, or inflammatory content;
- Contain material which is defamatory of any individual;
- Promote discrimination based on age, disability, nationality, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation;
- Embarrass, harass, upset, threaten or annoy any other site users;
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark belonging to any individual;
- Deceive other website users or give the impression that material comes from us if it does not;
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party (such as a contractual duty);
- Promote illegal activity;
- Abuse or invade another’s privacy;
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your own identity or affiliation with any person;
- Advocate, assist in or promote any unlawful acts through our site.
SUSPENSION & TERMINATION
- Issuance of a warning against you;
- Immediate temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- Immediate temporary or permanent removal of any material posted by you;
- Disclosure of information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably deem necessary;
- Legal proceedings against you in respect of a breach for full reimbursement costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) arising as a result of a breach.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this policy. The responses described in this policy are non-exhaustive, and we may therefore take any other appropriate action we reasonably deem necessary.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this policy at any time by amending and updating it. You are expected to review same from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as any such changes are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.